ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM FOR PARENTS
We accept payments online for items such as school meals and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school. For more information, see www.parentpay.com
What are the benefits?
- Gives you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint at local stores
- Full payment history and statements are available to you online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- No more having to look for change or writing cheques
- Low balance alerts available via email and/or SMS text
Limiting your Child's Spending
If you would like to set a daily limit for your child's lunch account, please contact the school office.
You should find all the information you need below to help you when using ParentPay. If you have any queries, please contact us on 020 8570 5700.