Tremendous Results 2015-2016
Progress in 2015/16 across all 3 phases of the school was outstanding.
Below are some brief headlines relating to the attainment at the end of each Key Stage.
- Good Level of Development for 2015/16 was 70% - above National Average.
- Reading: 95% at or above expected standard.
- Writing: 88% at or above expected standard.
- Maths: 91% at or above expected standard.
- Phonics: in top 8% nationally (see photo gallery for letter from Nick Gibb MP).
- Maths: 74% (4% above National Average)
- Reading: 57% (9% below National Average)
- Writing: 94% (20% above National Average)
- SPaG: 79% (7% above National Average)